|Mayan Long Count Calendar||Nasa 2012 Solar Maximum|
|Nostradamus||Planet X / Nibiru|
|Galactic Alignment||Web Bot Predictions|
|The I Ching Prophecy|
Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends. The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves “The Time Monks”, keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website.
Internet bots monitor news articles, blogs, forums, and other forms of Internet chatter. Words in the lexicon are assigned numeric values for emotional quantifiers such as duration, impact, immediacy, intensity, and others. The lexicon is dynamic, and changes according to shifts in emotional tension, and how humans communicate those changes using the Internet. As of 2008, there were about 300,000 keywords in the lexicon, along with with emotional context indicators which are fed into a computer-generated model space. They then use a technique called Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis (ALTA) developed by Clif High to generate a predictive report from a fully-populated model space. These predictive reports are known as ALTA or Web Bot reports.
The Web Bot is claimed to have predicted several events prior to them occurring, most notably the September 11 attacks and the 2001 Northeastern United States blackout. However, many believe the predictions are vague and, at best, pseudoscientific:
- American Airlines Flight 587
- Space Shuttle Columbia disaster – In January 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a “maritime disaster”.
- Northeast Blackout of 2003
- 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake[
- Hurricane Katrina and its devastation
- Dick Cheney hunting incident
- A complete collapse of the US dollar beginning in 2009.
- The US dollar completely collapses, or Israel bombs Iran. In reaction to this crisis, administration of U.S. President Barack Obama will be thrown into major chaos ten days later.
- After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation particularly in the troubled regions of the world.
Future Predictions include:
- Major catastrophe in 2012 – The Web Bot has gained most of its notoriety for contributing to the 2012 phenomenon by predicting that a cataclysm will devastate the planet in the year 2012, possibly a reversing of Earth’s magnetic poles or a small series of nuclear attacks leading up to a major attack during the year. The prediction does call for a complete end of the world.
- A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the “derivatives bubble,” will see alot of old people dying
- A “data gap” has been found in 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that “our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state,” such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
- A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia